Friday, August 26, 2011

Not an art related post

Just some thoughts that have been going through my head , been feeling very unmotivated the last 3 weeks and I wish I could just snap out of it , So I thought I'd write about it . I still have a passion for this and definitely still want to get into this industry and end up in the entertainment design world along with many of the great concept artist that are out there who have made works that we all enjoy today .
Listening to Bobby Chiu is really inspiring and I guess i just gotta loop it to drill into my head to realise that things happen for a reason and its a test to ourselves to see how much we want it . I know big part of it is my future as I want to continue to grow as an artist here in Australia or Canada , States where I know there is a bright future and not a bleak one. It was sad that THQ OZ closed down making it sad that people that want to make games have to basically end up in States or Canada to work in games . Some good and bad points I guess depending on how does one look at the outcome.So I believe that is all I have to say now and I do hope that everyone that I worked with at THQ find something that makes them happy. From this point out begins a new chapter in everyones life .

As for me the journey still continues and I hope to jump out of this slump im in and get back to coming out with some new quality work

0 comments:

Post a Comment