Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Start of this

Well what can I say its been a tiring week assignment pilled up and eventhough its pilling I would have to say its interesting so far. Doing drawings , learning adobe after effects , abstract about the practice slowly but sure this long journey will be a tough one but eventually I will get there. For the abode after effects two weeks of tutorials and its been interesting moving pics and text for some up in your face movement. Doing GIF files for movement of a hand to open to closed fist and random lines to show movement , force and all those sort of things.

This week is life drawing wonder how that is going to turn out . Its a new thing for me never have had to do that , oh well lets see how that goes.And this blogging thing is a new thing for me also

0 comments:

Post a Comment